Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President Barzani: The March uprising was an opportunity to direct world public opinion to the pain

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President Barzani: The March uprising was an opportunity to direct world public opinion to the pain  Empty President Barzani: The March uprising was an opportunity to direct world public opinion to the pain

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Mar 2022, 5:21 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]President Barzani: The March uprising was an opportunity to direct world public opinion to the pain and suffering of the Kurdish people[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Today, Saturday, Kurdish leader Massoud Barzani issued a statement on the occasion of the 31st anniversary of the March uprising, stressing that it was an opportunity to direct world public opinion to the pain and suffering of the Kurdish people.[/size]
    [size=45]President Barzani said in the statement: “On the occasion of the 31st anniversary of the great uprising of the people of Kurdistan, I extend my warmest congratulations and blessings to the families of the honorable martyrs, the heroic Peshmerga and all the citizens of Kurdistan, who showed their revolutionary enthusiasm against the oppressive and occupying institutions. Their uprising was a clear message that despite the injustice and intimidation, The desire for liberation, emancipation, and confronting oppression is rooted in the Kurdish individual.[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The uprising is one of the great and valuable feats of the people of Kurdistan, in which the people, the Peshmerga and the political parties united, in addition to the accuracy of planning and the foresight of the Kurdish political leadership, which became a strong factor in that complex and dark era of freedom."[/size]
    [size=45]And he added, "The uprising of the people of Kurdistan was an opportunity to direct world public opinion to the pain and suffering of the Kurdish people in order to take practical steps to protect them. It was also a unique opportunity to rely on the capabilities of the people of Kurdistan to restore their oppressed rights for many years."[/size]
    [size=45]The Kurdish leader stressed, “And what is proud of the people of Kurdistan and their great uprising are those eloquent values ​​and lessons, which they presented as high examples of moral behavior and the principles of love and peace in the region and in the world, where thousands of regime soldiers fell into the hands of the people and the Peshmerga, and with great pride none of them were injured. On the contrary, they were released, and they were given the choice between staying in Kurdistan with honor and dignity, and going to their families or outside the country.”[/size]
    [size=45]President Barzani concluded his statement by saying: "On this glorious anniversary of the great Kurdistan uprising in the spring of 1991, we reaffirm the message of peace and freedom for the people of Kurdistan, this noble message that must remain alive forever."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 1:43 am