Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi directs the prosecution of those who beg himself to benefit negatively at the expense of t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi directs the prosecution of those who beg himself to benefit negatively at the expense of t Empty Al-Kazemi directs the prosecution of those who beg himself to benefit negatively at the expense of t

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Mar 2022, 7:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - I know
    Today, Wednesday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi directed everyone who tempted himself to benefit negatively at the expense of the citizen.
    The media office of the Prime Minister said in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "the Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi chaired, today, the meeting of the Ministerial Council for National Security, during which the current security situation and the issue of food security for citizens were discussed." Noting that "the global variables and the effects of the current international conditions and their repercussions on transportation costs, securing international trade lines and their impact on the Iraqi local market were studied, and the wave of rising prices of various global commodities and goods as a result of international tensions and an increase in crude oil prices" was studied.
    He added, "Al-Kazemi instructed the security services concerned to pursue everyone who begged himself to benefit negatively at the expense of the citizen, and to illegally trade in the citizens' food basket, and to hold him accountable according to the law," noting that "the Council followed the decisions of the recent cabinet session seeking to alleviate the burdens of the high prices of some Commodities for citizens, and the Prime Minister’s directives to monitor strategic stocks and compensate for the shortage, ensure the flow of food baskets distribution on time and exact quantities, and secure materials that are experiencing scarcity, whether by stimulating the local product, or importing from various sources and origins, as well as preparing silos, and supplying energy Al-Khaznia in preparation for and securing the harvest seasons.
    The office confirmed that "the council considered the rest of the files and issues on its agenda, and took the necessary decisions and directives in this regard."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:25 pm