Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Rule Of Law: Central And Southern Companies Cannot Operate In Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Rule Of Law: Central And Southern Companies Cannot Operate In Kurdistan Empty The Rule Of Law: Central And Southern Companies Cannot Operate In Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Mar 2022, 7:03 am

[size=38]The Rule Of Law: Central And Southern Companies Cannot Operate In Kurdistan
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 03/15/2022 | 12:47 PM
    [/size]

Information / Diyala…
    The leader of the State of Law coalition, Turki Al-Atabi, confirmed, on Tuesday, that central and southern companies cannot work in the Kurdistan region of Iraq at a time when many companies are working in those provinces.
    Al-Otbi said in an interview with "The Information", "Many companies in Kurdistan have multitasking activities that operate freely in all Iraqi provinces without exception, including Diyala, but companies in the center and south and the rest of the regions cannot work in Kurdistan because contracting is limited to the companies of the power parties."
    Al-Otbi added, "There is a double standard in dealing," noting "the need to pay attention to the reasons that impede the arrival of companies from the center and the south to Kurdistan and work in contracting as their companies work in the rest of the provinces."
    Al-Otabi warned of “the danger of monopolizing the projects file in the hands of specific companies,” noting that “Kurdistan is part of Iraq and must be subject to its laws and that there should not be any pressure or monopoly on projects and contracting.” finished/ 25 f

Current date/time is Mon 03 Jun 2024, 2:17 am