Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zebari attacks Tehran again: They lied twice in the account of the bombing of Erbil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zebari attacks Tehran again: They lied twice in the account of the bombing of Erbil Empty Zebari attacks Tehran again: They lied twice in the account of the bombing of Erbil

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Mar 2022, 6:21 am

[url=https://ultrairaq.ultrasawt.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A .jpg?itok=u3tiXOg9][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]
    Zebari attacks Tehran again: They lied twice in the account of the bombing of Erbil
    March 15, 2022

Ultra Iraq - Editorial Team
    The leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Hoshyar Zebari, attacked Tehran again, pointing to changing the narrative adopted by the Iranian authorities about the bombing of Erbil.
    Zebari said in a tweet, "The Iranian version of the Iranian bombing of Erbil began to change. After the bombing of civilians in Erbil, they said we targeted an Israeli Mossad center in Erbil in response to the killing of leaders of the Quds Force in Syria, and they lied."
    He added, "Then they changed the story to targeting the headquarters of the Revolutionary Guards on February 14 in Kermanshah from Erbil, so they lied again."

Zebari had previously called on the Iranian ambassador to Iraq, Iraj Masjedi, to enroll in a "course" to learn "diplomacy and respect", in response to the latter's statements about the attack on Erbil.
    Zebari wrote on his account, "His Excellency the Ambassador of the Islamic Republic from Holy Karbala announces that the bombing of Erbil has nothing to do with the sovereignty of Iraq, and I believe that he needs to enter into a diplomatic and legal course in international law, international relations, good-neighborly relations and mutual respect between countries."  
    Zebari added, "Is this position the beginning of further escalation and making Iraq an arena for settling accounts instead of confronting Israel in Syria, Lebanon and the wounded Gaza? This logic is upside down and you cannot make sense of the absurd, His Excellency Mr. Iraj Masjedi, who is familiar and closely familiar with Iranian-Iraqi relations and relations. Iranian Kurdish History.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:54 am