Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fatlawi: The Government's Weakness Makes It Unable To Condemn America's Crime Against The "Victor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fatlawi: The Government's Weakness Makes It Unable To Condemn America's Crime Against The "Victor Empty Al-Fatlawi: The Government's Weakness Makes It Unable To Condemn America's Crime Against The "Victor

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Mar 2022, 6:07 am

[size=38]Al-Fatlawi: The Government's Weakness Makes It Unable To Condemn America's Crime Against The "Victory Leaders"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 03/18/2022 | 9:38 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad...
    A member of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Ali Al-Fatlawi, deplored the government's continued silence in the face of American crimes inside Iraq, pointing out that the government's weakness makes it unable to perpetuate America's crime against the victory leaders.
    Al-Fatlawi told Al-Maalouma, "The government is weak and if it moves for a thousand years, it will not be able to condemn the criminal operation that led to the assassination of the victory leaders Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis and Qassem Soleimani."
    He added that "the government is weak before the US administration, as it will not be able to condemn its crimes in Iraq for fear of being dragged into sanctions and crises."
    And he indicated that "former Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi has taken vigorous, positive and strong steps at the same time in order to perpetuate the American crime, but there are those who stood against it and worked to bring it down." finished 25

Current date/time is Thu 17 Oct 2024, 10:24 pm