Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fatlawi: Pass the provincial law is a great achievement allows local governments

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fatlawi: Pass the provincial law is a great achievement allows local governments  Empty Fatlawi: Pass the provincial law is a great achievement allows local governments

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Jul 2013, 1:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ali Abdullah - 07/01/2013 - 11:14 p

MP for the citizen Bloc Hassoun Fatlawi to pass a law provinces and unbelievable historic achievement and great because it gives wider powers to local governments to enable them to provide better services to the citizen.

He said Fatlawi in a press statement on Monday that "the approach pursued by stream martyr Mehrab since the beginning was to give wider powers to local governments, and this fundamental principle of the stream," adding that "citizens have become aware of how important theses stream martyr Mehrab and benefits positive on Iraqi society."

The House of Representatives has voted in principle in its meeting held in the {23} of last June, the Law on the second amendment to provincial law No. 21 of 2008 and submitted by the Committees legal and regions, after the withdrawal of members of the state law to protest not to add a paragraph was the bloc has demanded in the proposed law.

He Fatlawi that "there is an urgent need to give the provinces wider powers, especially that of the democratic system over the past ten years has failed so much in the service of the citizen being adopted basis not to give wide powers to the provinces," he said, adding that "the law of the provinces will transfer powers from ministries to local governments and thus be able to carry out their work freely and provide services to citizens through the exercise of these powers. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 12:25 pm