Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maspb Barzani's Insistence To Get The Presidential Seat?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maspb Barzani's Insistence To Get The Presidential Seat? Empty Maspb Barzani's Insistence To Get The Presidential Seat?

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Apr 2022, 5:39 am

[size=38]Maspb Barzani's Insistence To Get The Presidential Seat?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/01/2022 | 10:55 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad...
    Political parties have made it clear that Masoud Barzani's party's insistence on obtaining the presidency is nothing but an attempt to achieve many goals, the most prominent of which is related to the Federal Court's decision regarding oil exported through the region.
    The representative of the State of Law coalition, Thaer Al-Kitab, told Al-Maalouma that “attempts to pass Barzani’s candidate for the presidency, Riber Ahmed, may be to achieve normalization and serve the interests of the regional government, in addition to that this government has stood against the Federal Court’s decision regarding oil exported through Kurdistan.” .
    On the other hand, the former deputy of the Badr Hassan Shaker bloc confirmed to Al-Maalouma, that "the Democratic Party is mistaken if it imagines that it will be able to delay the decision of the Federal Court regarding the export of oil, as his obtaining the presidency will not prevent the implementation of this decision."
    On the other hand, independent MP Ali Turki told Al-Maalouma that "Barzani's party will face a reaction from the judiciary if it moves towards exporting Iraqi gas to other countries, as this endeavor will bring Iraq into the international conflict between Russia and Ukraine." finished 25

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 2:34 am