Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish Party: Barzani Fears Revealing Dangerous Oil Figures

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish Party: Barzani Fears Revealing Dangerous Oil Figures Empty Kurdish Party: Barzani Fears Revealing Dangerous Oil Figures

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Apr 2022, 8:16 am

[size=38]Kurdish Party: Barzani Fears Revealing Dangerous Oil Figures
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/21/2022 | 6:04 PM
    [/size]

Information / Sulaymaniyah..
    The leader of the New Generation Movement, Shadi Nowruz, confirmed, on Thursday, that the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government is afraid of revealing the dangerous numbers of oil revenues.
    Nowruz said in an interview with the "Information Agency" that "Barzani confines the oil file in the Kurdistan region to his hands exclusively, and the parliament of the region does not know anything about the oil figures and the percentage of financial revenues."
    He added that "for this reason, Barzani and the regional government resorted to Europe for the purpose of exporting gas, in order not to reveal the real numbers of revenues in the event that oil and gas were delivered to Baghdad according to the proposal of the Federal Oil Ministry."
    Earlier, the Federal Court decided to prevent the Kurdistan region from exporting oil and gas, as the decision contradicts the constitution

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:31 pm