Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Minister to visit Croatia soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Minister to visit Croatia soon Empty Foreign Minister to visit Croatia soon

Post by Rocky Thu 12 May 2022, 6:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - I know 
    Today, Thursday, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced that Minister Fouad Hussein will visit Croatia soon 
    A statement by the ministry, received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), stated that "Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein met his Croatian counterpart, Jordan Grelic Radman, on the sidelines of their participation in the ministerial meeting of the international coalition to combat ISIS terrorist gangs, whose work is being held in the city of Marrakesh in the Kingdom of Morocco."
    Hussein called on Croatian companies to work and participate in the reconstruction of the infrastructure of Iraqi cities, stressing that "Iraqi markets are open to investment, and there are opportunities for investment companies to work in Iraq after achieving a great victory over ISIS terrorist gangs."
    He noted, "the importance of continuing the exchange of visits between officials of the two countries, because of its impact on deepening cooperation and increasing coordination in various fields," revealing that "he will visit Croatia soon within the framework of strengthening joint cooperation between Baghdad and Zagreb."
    For his part, the Croatian Foreign Minister stressed "the importance of opening up prospects for cooperation between Iraq and Croatia in all fields, the most important of which are economic cooperation, encouraging investment, abolishing double taxation and oil energy," noting that "Croatia is known for its companies and experience in the construction sector, and it can constitute a starting point in Bilateral relations between the two friendly countries.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 10:28 pm