Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki's coalition: the government's mistakes are leading Iraq to the most serious societal crisi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki's coalition: the government's mistakes are leading Iraq to the most serious societal crisi Empty Al-Maliki's coalition: the government's mistakes are leading Iraq to the most serious societal crisi

Post by Rocky Sat 28 May 2022, 7:43 am

Al-Maliki's coalition: the government's mistakes are leading Iraq to the most serious societal crisis in its history
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

May 28, 2022

The leader of the State of Law coalition, Issam Al-Kuraiti, confirmed, on Saturday, that the mistakes of the government of the outgoing Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, are leading Iraq to the most serious societal crisis in its history.
    Al-Kuraiti said, "Al-Kazemi's government is characterized by having a long series of mistakes, perhaps the biggest and most dangerous after 2003, whether on the security, economic, or even political levels."
    Al-Kuraiti added, "Increasing the dollar and leaving the markets unsupervised led to a 10% rise in poverty rates, accompanied by a rise in unemployment, which led to an escalation of divorce and crimes as repercussions of what is happening in society due to the great vibrations of poverty and price fever."
    He pointed out that "the mistakes of the Al-Kazemi government are currently leading Iraq to the most dangerous societal crisis in its history due to the weakness of its measures towards addressing economic conditions, despite the abundance of funds in the past months from the escalation of global oil prices."
    He continued, "Instead of helping the country's economy through a strategy to address crises, trillions of dollars are wasted in the food security law, which has great suspicions and ambiguities, and we believe that it is a law for the benefit of specific parties and forces, and not a law for the benefit of 40 million Iraqis."

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:32 am