Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020


    Statistics: 54% of the Iraqi state's monthly salaries go to the Ministry of the Interior, Defense an

    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist


    Posts : 268739
    Join date : 2012-12-21

    Statistics: 54% of the Iraqi state's monthly salaries go to the Ministry of the Interior, Defense an Empty Statistics: 54% of the Iraqi state's monthly salaries go to the Ministry of the Interior, Defense an

    Post by Rocky Thu 09 Jun 2022, 7:08 am


    [size=30]Statistics: 54% of the Iraqi state's monthly salaries go to the Ministry of the Interior, Defense and Prime Ministerial bodies


    2022-06-09
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

    Statistics revealed that the value of salaries during the current year compared to 2019 increased by 7%, to reach more than 14 trillion Iraqi dinars, 54% of which was the share of the ministries of interior and defense, the prime minister and its affiliated bodies.
    The Iraq Future Foundation said in a statistic seen by “Yes Iraq”, that “the salaries of the Iraqi state until April (excluding self-financing agencies) amounted to 14.3 trillion Iraqi dinars,” noting that “16 ministries and government agencies out of 44 whose salaries amounted to 91% of the total. salaries,” thus, the remaining 28 ministries and government agencies shared the remaining 9% of salaries.
     
    The Foundation explained that “the salaries of 3 entities, namely the Ministry of Interior, the Ministry of Defense and the Council of Ministers in its affiliated bodies represented 54% of the total salaries,” noting that “the salaries represented 48% of the total operating expenses.”
     
    The report indicated that “salaries increased by 7% compared to 2019, while the highest rate of increase witnessed by some ministries and agencies compared to 2019 was: The Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Finance’s salaries increased by 242%, and Anbar Governorate, whose salaries increased by 86%, the Council of Ministers and bodies Its affiliates’ salaries have increased by 42%.”
     
    On the other hand, the 4 other agencies that witnessed a decrease in salaries were the Kurdistan region decreased by 86%, the Ministry of Communications decreased by 29.5%, the Ministry of Oil decreased by 29.17%, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs decreased by 27%.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

      Current date/time is Tue 23 Apr 2024, 10:55 pm