Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After Saleh.. Al-Kazemi renews Iraq's firm positions on the just issues of the Palestinian people

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After Saleh.. Al-Kazemi renews Iraq's firm positions on the just issues of the Palestinian people Empty After Saleh.. Al-Kazemi renews Iraq's firm positions on the just issues of the Palestinian people

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Jul 2022, 5:06 am

[size=35][size=35]After Saleh.. Al-Kazemi renews Iraq's firm positions on the just issues of the Palestinian people[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-07-09 | 13:16
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News - Baghdad
    Today, Saturday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi received a phone call from Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, during which congratulations and blessings were exchanged on the occasion of the blessed Eid Al-Adha.

The media office of the Prime Minister said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, "During the call, Al-Kazemi expressed his best wishes to the Palestinian people by the way, as he emphasized the depth of the historical and social ties that unite the two brotherly peoples."

According to the statement, Al-Kazemi renewed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s firm positions on the just issues of the Palestinian people, wishing continued prosperity, stability and progress for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and all the peoples of the region.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:36 am