Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

TO PROTECT THE LOCAL PRODUCT.. IRAQ IS RE-WORKING THE AGRICULTURAL CALENDAR

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

TO PROTECT THE LOCAL PRODUCT.. IRAQ IS RE-WORKING THE AGRICULTURAL CALENDAR Empty TO PROTECT THE LOCAL PRODUCT.. IRAQ IS RE-WORKING THE AGRICULTURAL CALENDAR

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Jul 2022, 5:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    TO PROTECT THE LOCAL PRODUCT.. IRAQ IS RE-WORKING THE AGRICULTURAL CALENDAR
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]53 minutes ago20

Today, Sunday, the Ministry of Agriculture announced the restoration of the agricultural calendar.
    The official spokesman for the ministry, Hamid Al-Nayef, said in a statement received by the news agency, that "based on what was presented by the Minister of Agriculture, Muhammad Karim Al-Khafaji, to the Council of Ministers in its twenty-fifth session, held on 7/2/2022, and in order to protect the local product, the agricultural calendar was reworked through Authorizing the Minister of Agriculture in the process of opening and preventing imports based on the abundance and scarcity of the local product, as an exception to the relevant Cabinet decisions.
    He added that "this decision is in order to protect the local agricultural product, both plant and animal," noting that "the ministry aims to protect the local product on one side and protect the consumer on the other hand."
    He explained that "this decision came to support farmers, farmers and poultry producers in order to protect the local product and increase its production, in addition to stabilizing its prices."

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 4:15 pm