Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Biden stresses the need to divide Iraq into three autonomous regions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Biden stresses the need to divide Iraq into three autonomous regions Empty Biden stresses the need to divide Iraq into three autonomous regions

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Aug 2014, 6:45 am

Biden stresses the need to divide Iraq into three autonomous regions

WASHINGTON (AP) - Vice President Joe Biden Alomerreqi on Friday that the United States supports a federal system in Iraq as a way to overcome the divisions in Iraq. It supports Biden has long been a plan to divide Iraq into three autonomous regions: the Shiites Sunnis and Kurds. 

Said Vice President Joe Biden Alomerreqi Friday, in an article published in the newspaper "Washington Post" The United States supports a federal system in Iraq, calling for the unity of the country, which suffers from a major split. Biden stressed that the administration was ready to "further strengthen" its support for Iraq in its fight against the "Islamic state" and that it would invite its international partners to do so as well. 

Biden proposes "effective federal system" as a means to overcome the divisions in Iraq. It supports Biden has long been a plan to divide Iraq into three autonomous regions for the Shiites, Sunnis and Kurds. 

He wrote Vice President that the plan of such removal "will provide shared equitably revenue among all regions and allow the establishment of structures of security stationed locally, such as National Guard to protect the population in cities and prevent the expansion of the Islamic state, at the same time (ensure) the protection of the unity and territorial integrity of Iraq." 

He added that "the United States would be willing to provide rehabilitation and other forms of assistance under + Strategic Framework Agreement + to help the success of this model." 

At the same time, Biden warned that the deep sectarian divisions and the absence of political trust "have undermined the capacity of" Iraqi security forces and militants such as al-reinforced "Islamic state" that controlled large parts of Iraq and neighboring Syria.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Biden stresses the need to divide Iraq into three autonomous regions Empty Re: Biden stresses the need to divide Iraq into three autonomous regions

Post by Neno Sat 23 Aug 2014, 9:34 pm

Biden is a idiot then, and now when concerning Iraq.
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Biden stresses the need to divide Iraq into three autonomous regions Empty Re: Biden stresses the need to divide Iraq into three autonomous regions

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Aug 2014, 4:56 am

Evil or Very Mad 
    Biden, obama is a idiot
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Sun 24 Aug 2014, 6:27 am

Biden proposes "effective federal system" as a means to overcome the divisions in Iraq. It supports Biden has long been a plan to divide Iraq into three autonomous regions for the Shiites, Sunnis and Kurds

Didn't Joe last week urge the Iraqis to form a unity government? Yet they propose a sectarian division of the nation, why? I think he suffers from Alzheimer's. Look at the results of Obama foreign policy and we know Joe was brought in the pack for his foreign policy expertise, Oh Joy How's it working out everywhere else? ....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 3:32 am