Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Develop systems bourse

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Develop systems bourse Empty Develop systems bourse

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Aug 2014, 6:15 pm

Develop systems bourse

8/24/2014 0:00

BAGHDAD morning

Detection index for net foreign investment, which exceeded 124 million shares for the past week came within a weekly newsletter issued by the Securities Commission chairman Almalah.ocd d. Abdul Razzaq al-Saadi said the next phase of the life of the Iraqi market for securities will witness a great development through what follows from the modern systems in the trading operations of disclosure and transparency is high.

He added in an interview for the "morning" that the Weekly Bulletin included a detailed explanation about the reality of trading of shares of joint stock companies and their locations in the custom fields for companies winners and losers and most active by value Almtdaolh.wachar that field companies Winning his offering Hotel Company Assyria followed the tourist city of Mosul dam is Then the company desert of public transport.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 1:22 am