Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

India and China were the most importers of Iraqi oil in September

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

India and China were the most importers of Iraqi oil in September Empty India and China were the most importers of Iraqi oil in September

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Oct 2022, 5:07 am

India and China were the most importers of Iraqi oil in September

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    The Iraqi Oil Marketing Company "SOMO" announced on Saturday that the Indo-Chinese oil companies were the most numerous purchasers of Iraqi oil during the month of September.
    And "SOMO" stated in a statistic published on its official website, that "Indian and Chinese companies were the most numerous among other international companies in purchasing Iraqi oil, with 6 companies each out of 36 companies that purchased oil during the month of September."
    She added that "American and South Korean companies came second with 4 companies each, then Italian companies came third with 3 companies, Greek companies came fourth with two companies, while the rest were distributed among Spanish, (Dutch - British), Turkish, Russian, Egyptian, Emirati and Kuwaiti companies. Jordanian, French, Taiwanese and Malaysian, with one company for each of them.”
    Somo indicated, that it "relies in selling Iraqi oil on the main criteria for contracting with major, medium, independent and vertically integrated international oil companies," noting that "the most prominent international companies that bought Iraqi oil are the Indian Hindustan, the Korean Kokaz, the American ExxonMobil and the Dutch-British Shell." Italian Wayne.

Views 85
    Added 10/29/2022 - 9:35 AM
    Update 10/29/2022 - 1:06 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:27 am