Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prices of the yellow metal rise with the decline of the dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prices of the yellow metal rise with the decline of the dollar Empty Prices of the yellow metal rise with the decline of the dollar

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Nov 2022, 4:29 am

[size=35][size=35]Prices of the yellow metal rise with the decline of the dollar[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Economie

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-11-10 | 03:22
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News - Economy

Gold prices rose today, Thursday, supported by the decline of the dollar, but they are moving within a relatively narrow range amid caution ahead of the publication of US inflation data that may affect the future decisions of the Federal Reserve (the US Central Bank) regarding raising interest rates.

And gold rose in spot transactions 0.3 percent to $ 1710.62 an ounce by 0521 GMT. US gold futures settled at $1713.70.

The dollar index fell 0.3 percent. A falling US currency makes dollar-priced gold more attractive to holders of other currencies.

The US Consumer Price Index report for October is due at 1330 GMT. Experts expect the core inflation rate to decline on a monthly and annual basis.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 2:04 am