Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra 'under pressure'.. 350,000 displaced people entered the province due to drought

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra 'under pressure'.. 350,000 displaced people entered the province due to drought Empty Basra 'under pressure'.. 350,000 displaced people entered the province due to drought

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Nov 2022, 5:24 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Basra 'under pressure'.. 350,000 displaced people entered the province due to drought[/size]

[size=45]Translated reports Translated
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    by: Marwan Habib[/size]
    [size=45]Today, Friday, the French agency “France 24” revealed that the Basra governorate was exposed to an unprecedented stage of population pressure as a result of the displacement processes that are now accompanying the spread of desertification and the loss of agricultural lands due to climate change factors that are affecting the public life of citizens directly.[/size]
    [size=45]And the agency indicated, according to a report translated by it (Baghdad Today), that “the displacement of farmers from agricultural lands that were lost as a result of desertification and drought towards Basra Governorate, put “tremendous pressure” on the city, which is the center of economic energy for Iraq, as it described it.[/size]
    [size=45]And she continued: "Basra Governorate, which is inhabited by nearly two million citizens, has received over the past few months more than 350,000 displaced people as part of a mass exodus campaign after losing the ability to work on their agricultural lands as a result of its damage."[/size]
    [size=45]And she explained, "The huge numbers that entered the governorate were forced to live in random areas without the slightest services, as they are trying to get jobs within the city's ports to meet their daily needs."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:35 am