Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Two ministers hosted a parliament to discuss the agricultural plan and prevent the import of crops

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Two ministers hosted a parliament to discuss the agricultural plan and prevent the import of crops Empty Two ministers hosted a parliament to discuss the agricultural plan and prevent the import of crops

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Dec 2022, 5:57 am

Two ministers hosted a parliament to discuss the agricultural plan and prevent the import of crops

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2022-11-30 10:09

Shafaq News / The Parliamentary Agriculture and Water Committee decided today, Wednesday, to host the Ministers of Agriculture and Water Resources to discuss the agricultural plan, while stressing support for the Iraqi farmer and focusing on local crops.
    Committee member Ibtisam al-Hilali told Shafaq News agency, "The cabinet decided in the previous session to reconsider the agricultural plan in the winter due to the increase in water imports as a result of the rains during the past days."
    Al-Hilali added, "The Parliamentary Agriculture Committee decided to host the ministers of agriculture and water resources to discuss the agricultural plan and the work of the two ministries, with the expansion of the agricultural area by relying on surface water and benefiting from the rainy season."
    And Bennett Al-Hilali, "The Parliamentary Agriculture Committee will stress, during the hosting session, the import of agricultural crops from the countries of the region, and focus on local crops and support for the Iraqi farmer."
    The recent wave of rains changed agricultural plans and gave new hope for a fruitful agricultural season, while the country was experiencing dry seasons and a clear reduction in agricultural plans due to the scarcity of water in the Tigris and Euphrates rivers and the water bodies feeding agricultural lands in all regions of the country.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:33 pm