Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masrour Barzani welcomes the launch of the electronic system for public contracts: it enhances trans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masrour Barzani welcomes the launch of the electronic system for public contracts: it enhances trans Empty Masrour Barzani welcomes the launch of the electronic system for public contracts: it enhances trans

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Dec 2022, 5:52 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Masrour Barzani welcomes the launch of the electronic system for public contracts: it enhances transparency and accountability[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, issued a statement on the occasion of the adoption and launch of the electronic system for public contracts.[/size]
    [size=45]The Prime Minister said: “I am pleased to welcome the launch of the first electronic portal for public contracts of the Kurdistan Regional Government, which enhances transparency and accountability in public tenders, contributes to increasing the efficiency of public finances, supporting the emergence and prosperity of small and medium enterprises, and achieving a new industry, thus accelerating the wheel of reform.” ".[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “I am also pleased with what the Ministry of Planning has begun to renew its instructions related to tenders and training of contractors to develop their skills and performance in using the new portal, which will be circulated to all government ministries in the next few weeks.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "This service is one of the first services that were prepared in the Kurdistan Regional Government's data center, which will greatly support access to data and offer goods and services available in the private sector."[/size]
    [size=45]The Prime Minister continued, by saying, “I can only thank the Minister of Planning, Mr. Dara Rashid and his team for their strenuous efforts to make the project a success and move it forward, despite its suspension for a period due to the outbreak of the Corona virus. I also extend my thanks to the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA). – KOICA) for its continuous support and efforts to develop capacities and capabilities in the public sector of the Kurdistan Regional Government.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 8:06 pm