Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani's office regarding the rise in the exchange rate: a temporary matter and Iraq's financial

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani's office regarding the rise in the exchange rate: a temporary matter and Iraq's financial  Empty Al-Sudani's office regarding the rise in the exchange rate: a temporary matter and Iraq's financial

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Dec 2022, 4:55 am

[size=46]Al-Sudani's office regarding the rise in the exchange rate: a temporary matter and Iraq's financial situation is in its best condition[/size]
    Iraq
    21:37 - 2022-12-15
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Thursday, the media office of the Prime Minister confirmed that the rise in the exchange rate is temporary as a result of changing the mechanism by which the foreign currency sale window operates in the Central Bank, indicating that the financial situation of Iraq is at its best.
    And the media office stated in a statement, "The government confirms its commitment to maintaining the stability of the local market, by supporting the stability of the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, and it supports the steps of the Central Bank in this regard."
    He added, "The government makes it clear that the rise in the exchange rate is temporary as a result of changing the mechanism by which the window for selling foreign currency in the Central Bank operates, and it reassures all citizens that the financial situation of Iraq is in its best condition."
    And he continued, “The government stresses to all dealers, including investors and merchants, the need to cooperate with banks and the Central Bank by working in accordance with the commercial contexts in force globally, and importing according to documentary credits, as it provides a guarantee for the importer, preserves his rights, secures imported goods, and enables him to benefit from banking facilities.” in covering the credit value.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 12:14 am