Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federal Minister of Justice receives the head of the Kurdistan Regional Government representativ

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Federal Minister of Justice receives the head of the Kurdistan Regional Government representativ Empty The Federal Minister of Justice receives the head of the Kurdistan Regional Government representativ

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Dec 2022, 4:45 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Federal Minister of Justice receives the head of the Kurdistan Regional Government representative office in Baghdad[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Professor “Faris Issa”, the head of the representative office of the Kurdistan Regional Government in Baghdad, on Wednesday morning (12/21/2022), visited the Federal Ministry of Justice and was received by Mr. “Khaled Shawani”, the Minister of Justice.[/size]
    [size=45]During the meeting, the government platform of the Federal Prime Minister, "Mohammed Shia'a Al-Sudani," was discussed and discussed, as well as the agreement signed between the forces forming the state alliance.[/size]
    [size=45]The two sides stressed the need to implement the government platform and the political agreement between the state alliance, which will solve many of the political complexes facing the government.[/size]
    [size=45]On the other hand, the meeting discussed the outstanding problems between Erbil and Baghdad, especially the region's share of the federal budget for the next year, and the activation of the Article 140 Implementation Committee and the Oil and Gas Law, which is one of the main problems between Baghdad and Erbil.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 3:06 am