Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government representative visits the Federal Minister of Defense

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government representative visits the Federal Minister of Defense Empty The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government representative visits the Federal Minister of Defense

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Jan 2023, 4:37 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government representative visits the Federal Minister of Defense[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Mr. Fares Issa, the head of the representative of the Kurdistan Regional Government in Baghdad, visited the Federal Ministry of Defense on Monday morning (9/1/2023) and met with Mr. Thabet Al Abbasi, the Minister of Defense.[/size]
    [size=45]The meeting discussed the latest political and security developments in the country, especially the war against the terrorist organization ISIS in the areas of contact between the Peshmerga forces and the Iraqi army.[/size]
    [size=45]They also discussed how to enhance cooperation and coordination between the Peshmerga forces and the Iraqi army in the war against terrorism, especially in the areas where terrorist gangs are present in the governorates of Kirkuk, Diyala and Nineveh.[/size]
    [size=45]For his part, the Federal Minister of Defense thanked the Ministry of Peshmerga for its cooperation and coordination with the leaders of the Iraqi army in those areas to confront terrorist groups that exploit soft areas to carry out their criminal operations.[/size]
    [size=45]For his part, the head of the representative of the Kurdistan Regional Government in Baghdad confirmed that the Peshmerga forces are still ready to confront the terrorist gangs on all fronts, stressing that there is high coordination between the field commanders of the Peshmerga and the Iraqi army in the areas that witness the movements of the terrorist organization ISIS.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:02 pm