Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nineveh: price of a kilo of meat 6 thousand dinars for a sharp rise in food prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nineveh: price of a kilo of meat 6 thousand dinars for a sharp rise in food prices Empty Nineveh: price of a kilo of meat 6 thousand dinars for a sharp rise in food prices

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Sep 2014, 10:50 am

Nineveh: price of a kilo of meat 6 thousand dinars for a sharp rise in food prices

09/07/20140 

Food prices in Nineveh province sharply for lower meat prices accompanied with a large number of people refused to buy meat because they say ' it's stolen property from our people in the Nineveh plain '. A local source in Nineveh province for the ' News ' Agency today (Saturday 6 September 2014): the prices of meat, especially lamb prices dropped sharply to 6,000 dinars the kilogram price up to fifteen thousand dinars. The source, who asked not to be named: these sheep stolen from Nineveh plain daash elements and specifically the Web component walaizidi sons farms, Christians, as well as Turkmen, are sold to butchers ' cheaply. He said: most of the butchers ' refuse to buy these sheep while people refuse to eat meat stolen from their parents in the Nineveh plain. Alalik of meat was dumped with garbage containers were distributed to the poor daash as spoils of war. So come for a sharp rise of food prices and the fruit and vegetable traders daash stressed to impose royalties of up to 10% of the value of the goods on the grounds that funds charity wekmrk. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 9:27 am