Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy close to Al-Sudanese: 3 urgent measures must be taken to reduce the price of the dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy close to Al-Sudanese: 3 urgent measures must be taken to reduce the price of the dollar Empty A deputy close to Al-Sudanese: 3 urgent measures must be taken to reduce the price of the dollar

Post by Rocky Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:11 pm

[rtl]A deputy close to Al-Sudanese: 3 urgent measures must be taken to reduce the price of the dollar[/rtl]

01/17/2023
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]Today, Tuesday, a member of the House of Representatives, Muhammad Al-Saikhoud, addressed three requests to the current government to maintain price stability in the local markets, while indicating that the Sudanese government should return the exchange rates of the dollar.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Chihoud said in a press interview, "The current government is required to follow and implement effective steps to control the local markets," pointing out that "one of these steps is to return the exchange rates of the dollar to what it was previously and specified." in the budget.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "As for the second issue, it is about maintaining food prices in the local markets," noting that "the last issue revolves around the government's ability to protect the local product through the Ministries of Agriculture and Trade."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Chihoud continued his speech, saying: "The government must also control the markets through strict monitoring of merchants, who are trying to monopolize commodities and raise food prices."[/rtl]
    [rtl]And the member of the House of Representatives explained, "The government's directions are continuing to confront international pressures that seek to raise the exchange rate of the dollar," stressing that "our support is still continuing to implement the government service program."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:09 am