Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Observatory calls for holding the promoters of the black currency market accountable

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

calls - Observatory calls for holding the promoters of the black currency market accountable Empty Observatory calls for holding the promoters of the black currency market accountable

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Jan 2023, 7:20 am

[size=30]Observatory calls for holding the promoters of the black currency market accountable
    [ltr]2023.01.31 - 10:26[/ltr]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=16]like[size=16]0 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
    Baghdad - Nas  
    The Iraqi Center for Combating Rumors called on the Supreme Judicial Council and the Communications and Media Commission to hold accountable "some media channels and bloggers for their promotion in favor of the black market to sell the currency and their contribution to an increase in favor of conflicting parties in the currency rate."  

The center said in a press statement, followed by "NAS", (January 31, 2023), that "by following up on the crisis of the rise in the price of the dollar on the stock exchange, a group of channels were monitored that promoted applications of unknown origin that contribute to the rise of the dollar without referring to the real exchange rate from the bank." Central".  

The center added, "These channels and applications are no less dangerous than currency gangs and gangs that work to terrorize citizens economically and try to sow chaos in the Iraqi street."  

The center pointed out the need to work seriously to report and close these channels because they contribute directly to the rise in food prices.  

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:42 pm