Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Chamber of Commerce submits a request to solve the dollar crisis in internal transactions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Chamber of Commerce submits a request to solve the dollar crisis in internal transactions Empty The Chamber of Commerce submits a request to solve the dollar crisis in internal transactions

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Feb 2023, 5:23 am

[size=45][size=41]The Chamber of Commerce submits a request to solve the dollar crisis in internal transactions[/size]
     16 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Chamber of Commerce revealed, on Thursday, that it had submitted a request to solve the dollar crisis in internal transactions.
    The head of the Diyala Chamber of Commerce, Muhammad al-Tamimi, said in a press interview seen by “Takadam” that “the chambers of commerce in the country, including Diyala, will submit an official request to the Prime Minister regarding resolving the dollar crisis in internal transactions by granting every merchant who has an official license from the chambers an authorization to buy dollars.” at central bank rates to pay off internal transactions.”
    And he added, “The government’s assignment of merchants by securing liquidity in resolving internal exchanges between provincial merchants will reduce pressure on the currency markets,” stressing “the need to take a series of measures to solve the problem of dollar scarcity at the present time.”
    He pointed out that "the government supports merchants in foreign exchanges, and there is no problem in this direction at the present time."
    The Iraqi market is currently suffering from a severe dollar crisis, with its exchange rate rising to more than 175,000.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:57 am