Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank of Iraq reveals the contents of its governor's meeting with the US Treasury assista

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank of Iraq reveals the contents of its governor's meeting with the US Treasury assista Empty The Central Bank of Iraq reveals the contents of its governor's meeting with the US Treasury assista

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Feb 2023, 4:44 am

[size=46]The Central Bank of Iraq reveals the contents of its governor's meeting with the US Treasury assistant[/size]
    Iraq
    21:40 - 2023-02-03
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Friday, the Central Bank of Iraq revealed the contents of its governor’s meeting, Ali Al-Alaq, with US Assistant Secretary of the Treasury Brian Nelson in Turkey.
    The media office of the bank said in a statement, "The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Mohsen Ismail, and his accompanying delegation concluded, this evening, in Turkey, his meetings with Assistant US Treasury Secretary Brian Nelson and his accompanying delegation," pointing out, "During the meeting, they discussed prospects for cooperation." And coordination between the two sides in a way that contributes to achieving the stability of the exchange rate in Iraq and the mechanisms related to that.
    He added, "The US Treasury confirmed its support for achieving economic stability in Iraq, in reference to strengthening what was discussed between Prime Minister Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani and US President Joe Biden in the phone call that took place between them yesterday, Thursday, in stressing the importance of Iraq's stability to the region."
    He continued, "The US Treasury Department has expressed its readiness for the necessary flexibility to achieve common goals," noting that "it was agreed to continue coordination and cooperation during the meetings to be held in Washington, DC, before the middle of this month."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:39 pm