Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan warns financial companies and banks with the government of manipulation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan warns financial companies and banks with the government of manipulation Empty Kurdistan warns financial companies and banks with the government of manipulation

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Sep 2014, 1:05 pm

Kurdistan warns financial companies and banks with the government of manipulation

Related News

340 thousand barrels per day production of Missan oil fields

Ministry of Transport and form a committee to involve the private sector in the implementation of projects
    Association of Banks: Opening of the Rafidain branch in London will boost activity globally Iraq
    Barzani calls Abadi for solving serious problems between Erbil and Baghdad
    Cabinet agrees to set up a fund for the reconstruction of the affected areas

Warned the Ministry of Finance Government of the province, on Tuesday, companies and banks, which it called manipulation with Aovernmh.onqlt newspaper Rudaw Kurdish, Finance Minister in the government of the Kurdistan region Rebaz Mohammed as saying «that the ministry has formed a special committee of seven members to prepare a report on the details of the loans granted by the government to banks and companies ».bhsp morning newspaper

He said «it amounted to four trillion and 955 billion dinars, including a trillion and 405 billion dinars for commercial banks in addition to the 3 trillion and 500 billion dinars for the specialized banks in order to restore it to the government's need to it».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:21 pm