Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The government has a real move to resolve the issue of the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The government has a real move to resolve the issue of the budget Empty Deputy: The government has a real move to resolve the issue of the budget

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Feb 2023, 4:28 am

[size=46]Deputy: The government has a real move to resolve the issue of the budget[/size]
    Iraq
    10:07 - 2023-02-21
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The representative of the coordination framework, Ali Nehme, confirmed that the government has a real move to resolve the issue of the budget within the Council of Ministers and then send it to the House of Representatives so that transfers can be made, read and voted on. 
    Nehme said in a press statement, "There is an actual movement regarding resolving the budget file, and Parliament is still waiting for the Council of Ministers to finish it and send it to it in order to discuss it, read it, and then vote on it." 
    He added, "The country's situation is in dire need of budget legislation, and there is a serious intention on the part of the government to expedite the resolution of its file, so that Parliament will have the final say in conducting the transfer process, if required, before its legislation." 
    And he indicated that "the government has its financial procedures regarding the dollar and the application of the electronic platform system in order to control the exchange rate, as this comes in anticipation of ending the budget file."  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:35 am