Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A meeting between the Sudanese and the Diyala clans after the incident in the village of Al-Jayalapr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A meeting between the Sudanese and the Diyala clans after the incident in the village of Al-Jayalapr Empty A meeting between the Sudanese and the Diyala clans after the incident in the village of Al-Jayalapr

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Feb 2023, 5:01 am

A meeting between the Sudanese and the Diyala clans after the incident in the village of Al-Jayala[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 09:42 |
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Diyala
    Today, Sunday, an informed government source revealed an expected visit of a tribal delegation from the village of Al-Jayalah in Diyala to the office of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani during the next week, indicating that the visit will be to discuss the merits of the recent terrorist incident.
    The source told (Baghdad Today) that "Al-Sudani contacted the leaders of the Al-Azza tribe in Diyala, including Ali Al-Burhan, to offer condolences for the souls of the victims of the village of Al-Jayalah, with an emphasis on setting a date for a meeting of a clan elite representing the families of the victims in Baghdad in the coming days."
    He added, "The delegation will present a list of demands centered on 9 main points, the most prominent of which is fairness to the families of the martyrs and the wounded, bringing the perpetrators to justice, releasing innocent detainees, and forming a tribal mobilization to protect the village and the rest of the other areas."
    The village of Al-Jayila witnessed a bloody incident a few days ago when a group of gunmen opened fire on a number of village farmers, killing 9 people, including two women, while the accusations varied between clan disputes and accusations against armed factions, according to deputies in the governorate.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 6:24 am