Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentarian identifies obstacles to approving the unified salary scale law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentarian identifies obstacles to approving the unified salary scale law Empty A parliamentarian identifies obstacles to approving the unified salary scale law

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:57 am

[size=45][size=41]A parliamentarian identifies obstacles to approving the unified salary scale law[/size]
     14 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Sunday, the representative of the State of Law, Hussein Mardan, revealed the most important obstacles that stand in the way of amending the unified employee salary scale law, despite the existence of a parliamentary consensus on that.
    Mardan said in a press interview seen by Taqaddam, “The salary scale law faces many problems and obstacles, including legislative and political ones, that stand in the way of reconsidering it, despite the existence of parliamentary consensus to amend it.”
    He added, "The State of Law bloc will focus in its study on amending the employees' salary scale law on ministries and agencies with low salaries, such as agriculture, housing, construction, and culture."
    Mardan pointed out that "there is a parliamentary effort to amend the salaries of some ministries and bring them to the required level."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:38 am