Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Berbuk pledges from Erbil to send aid to refugees and displaced persons in Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Berbuk pledges from Erbil to send aid to refugees and displaced persons in Kurdistan Empty Berbuk pledges from Erbil to send aid to refugees and displaced persons in Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Mar 2023, 5:19 am

Berbuk pledges from Erbil to send aid to refugees and displaced persons in Kurdistan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-03-08 01:00
    Font

Shafaq News/ German Foreign Minister Analina Baerbock pledged, on Wednesday, to send aid to refugees and displaced persons in Kurdistan Region.
    "We thank the Kurdistan Region for providing relief to those affected by the earthquake," she said in a joint press conference held today, in Erbil, with the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region, noting that "the Kurdistan Region was able to shelter millions of displaced persons and refugees."

The German Foreign Minister added; "We will send aid to the refugees and the displaced in the Kurdistan Region," indicating, "We have sent 800 million euros to the displaced and refugees in the Kurdistan Region."
    And she stressed that "the place to which the displaced and refugees will return must be safe and stable, and the Kurdistan Region is a safe haven for the displaced and refugees," stressing at the same time "confronting terrorism unifiedly by all forces."
    And the German Foreign Minister warned that "the dangers of ISIS have not yet ended in the region," stressing that "cooperation and joint coordination between the Peshmerga forces and the Iraqi army is important."
    This morning, German Foreign Minister Analina Berbock arrived in Erbil from Baghdad.
    Yesterday, the German minister held extensive discussions within the framework of strengthening bilateral relations between Baghdad and Berlin, and building on common opportunities in various sectors, including energy and investment.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:43 am