Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentarian: We are moving towards activating Parliament's decision to achieve sovereignty by ex

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentarian: We are moving towards activating Parliament's decision to achieve sovereignty by ex Empty Parliamentarian: We are moving towards activating Parliament's decision to achieve sovereignty by ex

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Mar 2023, 5:12 am

[size=45][size=41]Parliamentarian: We are moving towards activating Parliament's decision to achieve sovereignty by expelling foreign forces[/size]
     21 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Representative Ali Nehme confirmed, on Friday, that Parliament had taken its decision to expel foreign forces from the country, pointing out that there are moves to activate this decision and achieve full sovereignty of the country by expelling these forces.
    Nehme said, in a press interview seen by Taqaddam, that “the parliament’s decision to remove the American forces from the country needs actual implementation on the ground, especially since there are many demands to remove these forces and not continue their presence in Iraq.”
    He added, "Iraq faced the worst terrorist organization, represented by the criminal ISIS, and was able, through its security forces and popular mobilization, to achieve victory without the need for the American forces present in Iraq."
    And he indicated that "the security services have leaders at high levels capable of confronting terrorism and achieving victory over it, and thus Iraq does not need any foreign forces on its soil, and the House of Representatives has no choice but to tighten its movements in order to remove the American forces and achieve full sovereignty."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 4:11 pm