Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

90 days of isolation... Sovereignty fails to achieve its third meeting after the defections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

90 days of isolation... Sovereignty fails to achieve its third meeting after the defections Empty 90 days of isolation... Sovereignty fails to achieve its third meeting after the defections

Post by Rocky Sun 07 May 2023, 5:16 am

[size=52]90 days of isolation... Sovereignty fails to achieve its third meeting after the defections[/size]
    • Today 10:29

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     Information / Diyala ..
     Informed sources reported, on Sunday, that the Sovereignty Alliance in Diyala Governorate failed to hold its periodic meeting for the third month in a row due to the defection of important leaders from it during the recent period.

In an interview with Al-Maalouma, the sources said, "The Sovereignty Coalition has 6 representatives from Diyala province, after two withdrew due to deep disagreements with the leaders of the coalition in the capital, Baghdad."
    And she added, "The coalition has not held any joint meeting for 3 consecutive months, in another way that expresses the depth of internal differences," pointing to "the situation of sovereignty is embarrassing and difficult."
    He pointed out, "The differences within the Sovereignty Alliance are deep and have caused delays in resolving the files of the alliances to run in the local elections." 
    The Sovereignty Alliance suffers from deep internal disputes in light of the lack of harmony between the leaders of the two poles of progress and the Arab project. Ended 25 F

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 10:13 am