Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Retirement pledges to increase salaries and receive a feast for the beneficiaries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Retirement pledges to increase salaries and receive a feast for the beneficiaries Empty Retirement pledges to increase salaries and receive a feast for the beneficiaries

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Mar 2023, 4:03 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Retirement pledges to increase salaries and receive a feast for the beneficiaries[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad - Nada Shawkat[/size]
    [size=45]The Public Retirement Authority reaffirmed its work to increase the debt salaries received by retirees, and referred to the prime minister's overture to obtain a feast for the beneficiaries.The head of the authority said in a statement yesterday that (intentions, will, and desire are all present towards increasing salaries, but if they are achieved, then an increase in inflation and matters under study, and we say to retirees, give good tidings). They receive pension salaries from the authority), indicating that (satisfaction with the performance of the retirement department is not at the level of ambition and is less than 30 percent in public retirement or its branches in the governorates), expressing his hope (that a feast will be paid to retirees before Eid Al-Fitr, and that this will be presented to the Prime Minister, as well We are optimistic about retirees’ loans, and we have begun to treat their problems.” Until (the authority’s building is old and located in a popular area that is not suitable for the number of retirees, so we are going to choose another place that will be of the sameHorizontal character taking into account the placement of this slide).[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:29 am