Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: Imam Ali (PBUH) set a platform for managing the state and our government is working to ac

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani: Imam Ali (PBUH) set a platform for managing the state and our government is working to ac Empty Al-Sudani: Imam Ali (PBUH) set a platform for managing the state and our government is working to ac

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Apr 2023, 7:08 am

Al-Sudani: Imam Ali (PBUH) set a platform for managing the state and our government is working to achieve the aspirations of the Iraqis
    • Time: 04/12/2023 14:34:23

• Read: 325 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} Prime Minister Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani said today, Wednesday, that Imam Ali (PBUH) laid down a platform for managing the state, pointing out that the government will work to achieve the aspirations of the Iraqis.
    Al-Sudani said in his speech on the occasion of the anniversary of the martyrdom of the Commander of the Faithful, Imam Ali bin Abi Talib, peace be upon him: “I condolence myself first, and I condole you with the tragic memory of the martyrdom of the Commander of the Faithful, Ali ibn Abi Talib (peace be upon him). That catastrophe struck the heart of Islam and Muslims, and is still present in the conscience and was The biography of the Commander of the Faithful (PBUH) is full of ideals and values ​​that radiated from that fragrant biography.
    And he added, “He, peace be upon him, was the best adviser to those before him from the caliphs, until the caliph Umar ibn al-Khattab (may God be pleased with him) said about him ((O Aba al-Hassan, may God not keep me for a hardship that I am not in, nor for a country in which I am not)), and in his hands were the treasuries of Muslims, and when he distributed The money is among its beneficiaries, praying to God in gratitude for the performance of the trust, as he is the one who said when he took charge of the nation: ((I brought you this jilbab and my dress. If I go out with others, then I am a traitor)), to set a great example of integrity and honesty.
    Al-Sudani continued, "Peace be upon him, he was very observant of the governors who were working under his command. There is no preference for one human being over another because of affiliation, race, nationality, or religion, because they are either our brothers in religion, or our counterparts in creation." The criterion of the acceptability and legitimacy of the ruler is that the majority of the people who represent the majority are satisfied with him, even if that costs him the wrath of the private, because the satisfaction of the public is the criterion for the success of any ruler and government, and their discontent leads to failure.
    He pointed out that "the well-known incident of the Imam, peace be upon him, with his ruler over Basra, Othman bin Hanif, became a lesson in not exploiting power, and benefiting from it, so his admonition to him was severe, and painful because he exploited his position and authority, and everyone lived in his state reassuring and secure, even when he was injured on the night of his wound They brought him a Christian doctor to treat him.”
    Al-Sudani noted that "Imam Ali (PBUH) sat down to litigation in the famous incident of the shield, out of respect for the value of the judiciary, and this indicates the idea of ​​​​separating the powers that he was the first founder of. Today we are guided by the values ​​and positions that the Commander of the Faithful (PBUH) left us, and we undertake to carry The secretariat of managing the state and the affairs of the people in it, because he laid a foundation and a method for managing the state, at the forefront of which was the fight against corruption and nepotism.
    He pointed out that "the poor, orphans and widows used to live in the conscience, conscience and spirit of the Commander of the Faithful (PBUH). That is why he singled them out for care; a sense of responsibility towards them. Imam Ali, peace be upon him, relied in governance on reform, good governance and the achievement of justice. All of it was present in our ministerial curriculum, as we set priorities to fight corruption and nepotism, fight poverty, along with reforms to improve administration and build the state.
    He stressed, "Our government is working hard to represent the aspirations of all Iraqis without discrimination or preference, and we ask God to make us among those who follow the biography of the Commander of the Faithful (PBUH) in his personal and administrative behavior, so that we truly belong to him in word, deed and behavior."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 9:13 am