Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Completion of 68% of its exploration work on oil and gas fields in Anbar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Completion of 68% of its exploration work on oil and gas fields in Anbar Empty Completion of 68% of its exploration work on oil and gas fields in Anbar

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Apr 2023, 9:34 am

[size=52]Completion of 68% of its exploration work on oil and gas fields in Anbar[/size]
    • Today 12:47

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Anbar..
     The advisor to the Anbar governor for energy affairs, Aziz Khalaf Al-Tarmouz, confirmed on Sunday that the seismic teams have completed more than 68% of their exploration work on oil and gas fields in the western regions. 
    Al-Tarmouz said in a statement to Al-Maalouma Agency that, "The Sixth Seismic Division, one of the formations of the Oil Exploration Company, has completed more than 68% of its exploration work on oil and gas fields for the areas confined between the borders of the provinces of Anbar and Najaf, and these areas are among the most important areas rich in oil derivatives."
    He added, "The targeted areas contain huge quantities of gas, in addition to the presence of oil fields that are not indicated by the Ministry of Oil," noting that "the security forces have fully secured the areas where exploration operations are taking place, as well as providing protection for the company's cadres during their work tasks."
     Al-Tarmouz explained that "the first exploration operations in the targeted areas witnessed the discovery of oil and gas fields that are not indicated by the Ministry of Oil," stressing that "the Ministry of Oil has prepared a plan to accelerate exploration for oil and gas fields to intensify exploration activity by seismic teams."
    It is noteworthy that the exploration operations for oil and gas fields witnessed the discovery of 12 industrial sites in the western regions. End / 12a

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 2:10 am