Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mandalawi calls on the Iraqi government to activate the decision to remove the negative effects on t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mandalawi calls on the Iraqi government to activate the decision to remove the negative effects on t Empty Mandalawi calls on the Iraqi government to activate the decision to remove the negative effects on t

Post by Rocky Tue 02 May 2023, 5:26 am

Mandalawi calls on the Iraqi government to activate the decision to remove the negative effects on the Faili Kurds

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-05-02 03:30
    Font

Shafaq News/ The First Deputy Speaker of Parliament, Mohsen Al-Mandalawi stressed, on Tuesday, the need to transform the Iraqi government's decisions regarding the recognition of the "genocide" of the Faili Kurds and the deprivation of their legal and human rights into a tangible reality, not just decisions.

Mandolay said in a speech during the international scientific conference on the genocide against the people of Kurdistan (the genocide of the Faili Kurds), followed by Shafaq News agency, "We congratulate the convening of this conference and we thank all the participants in it, which aims to document and denounce the most heinous crimes that took place against the Faili Kurds and Kurds." Genocide as recognized by the Iraqi Criminal Court in 2010".

He added, "Based on the conscience of humanity, I call on the countries of the world, civil society organizations and human rights to implement the international human rights document that has read the pages of history and that bears the pain and tragedies of the Faili Kurds and the forced displacement operations outside the borders, internal deportation, confiscation of their movable and immovable funds, and demographic change in their regions." Confiscating their lands, revoking their Iraqi nationality, arresting and torturing many of them in the prisons and dungeons of the criminal Baath prisons, and practicing the most heinous arbitrary crimes against humanity.

"These crimes, from the perspective of international and humanitarian law, are genocide by all standards, and their practice was a flagrant violation of the human rights principles endorsed by international organizations," he added.

And al-Mandalawi added, "Ladies and gentlemen, ensuring the rights of all minorities in terms of representation and participation in decision-making and enacting laws that guarantee the restoration of stolen rights for all components is a priority for these laws. From this standpoint, I call on the Iraqi government to activate Resolution No. 426 of 2010, which includes the Cabinet's pledge to remove all The negative effects resulting from the decisions of the defunct regime on the rights of the Faili Kurds, such as the revocation of Iraqi citizenship and the confiscation of all their movable and immovable funds.

He concluded by saying, "Ladies and gentlemen, I invite the Preparatory Committee for this conference to come up with recommendations and decisions and translate them into practical and representative reality to guarantee all the rights of the Faili Kurds and Kurds."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:56 am