Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative signatures to demand the legislation of the Government Contracts Law (document)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative signatures to demand the legislation of the Government Contracts Law (document) Empty Representative signatures to demand the legislation of the Government Contracts Law (document)

Post by Rocky Tue 02 May 2023, 3:11 pm

[size=35][size=35]Representative signatures to demand the legislation of the Government Contracts Law (document)[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-05-02 | 09:20
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Source:

Member of Parliament, Alia Nassif, confirmed today, Tuesday, the collection of parliamentary signatures to demand the legislation of the Government Contracts Law.

Nassif said, in a statement to Alsumaria News, that "today there was a meeting with the Finance Committee and the heads of the committees in order to discuss the government contract law, which was concealed in the corridors of the government and to hold it responsible among government agencies."
    [ltr]
    [size=16]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

And she added: "The Finance Committee is keen to inform the parliamentary committees about corruption files, which is a positive step, and we emphasized the approval of this law to close the doors of corruption from monopolistic contracts and others. It was promised to include a clause in this law and approve it within 3 months to support the budget that already suffers from a deficit."[/size]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 7:54 am