Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank and International Finance are discussing a plan to establish a {loan guarantee comp

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank and International Finance are discussing a plan to establish a {loan guarantee comp Empty The Central Bank and International Finance are discussing a plan to establish a {loan guarantee comp

Post by Rocky Fri 12 May 2023, 4:58 am

The Central Bank and International Finance are discussing a plan to establish a {loan guarantee company}
    • Time: 05/11/2023 23:06:04

• Read: 3,016 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Mohsen Al-Alaq, received today, Thursday, a delegation of experts from the International Finance Corporation (IFC) affiliated with the World Bank, headed by (Marcel Rashid), the supervisor of financial market projects in the Levant region.
    A statement to the bank's media, which {Euphrates News} received a copy of, stated that "during the meeting, they discussed ways to develop the relationship between the Central Bank of Iraq and the International Finance Corporation, and put in place a plan to establish (a loan guarantee company), which was proposed by the governor earlier as part of a comprehensive study he presented regarding building bases." A national strategy for bank lending, while the staff of the Central Bank is responsible for building the national strategy for lending in accordance with its rules.
    He added, "The establishment of a loan guarantee company is an important factor in stimulating lending, by reducing the rates of loan defaults that the banking sector in Iraq suffers from."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 8:24 pm