Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Sunni forces put forward four alternative names for Al-Halbousi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Sunni forces put forward four alternative names for Al-Halbousi Empty The Sunni forces put forward four alternative names for Al-Halbousi

Post by Rocky Tue 23 May 2023, 5:33 am

[size=52]The Sunni forces put forward four alternative names for Al-Halbousi[/size]
    • Today 11:06

• 2 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     Information / Baghdad..
     The leader of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Jabbar Odeh, confirmed, on Tuesday, that the Sunni forces put forward four alternative names to assume the position of Speaker of the House of Representatives.

In an interview with Al-Maalouma, Odeh said, "The Sunni forces put forward, in their meeting, four names for a candidate to assume the position of Speaker of Parliament as an alternative to Muhammad al-Halbousi."
    He added, "Disagreements in the Sunni house are a reality that no two can disagree about, and they are heading towards changing the top of the pyramid in the legislative authority."
    He pointed out, "The emergence of large corruption files in Anbar, and the involvement of some personalities, may put strong pressure on the Hablousi coalition, which is in a critical state in front of the public, and push the Sunni forces to pressure for its change."
    Several Sunni forces are leading a movement to change the Speaker of the House of Representatives, accusing him of monopolizing the decision and trying to dominate the component. End 25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 9:29 am