Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Emaar: Requiring investors to sell housing units at "reasonable prices"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Emaar: Requiring investors to sell housing units at "reasonable prices" Empty Emaar: Requiring investors to sell housing units at "reasonable prices"

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Jun 2023, 11:59 am

Emaar: Requiring investors to sell housing units at "reasonable prices"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Construction and Housing confirmed, on Saturday, that the projects of new residential cities, including investment ones, mainly target the middle and poor classes, while pointing out that a text in construction contracts requires investors to sell units at reasonable prices. 
    "The new residential city projects, including the five investment opportunities that were announced the day before yesterday, mainly target the middle and poor classes," said ministry spokesman Nabil Al-Saffar.
    He added, "A clause has been added obligating investors to sell units at reasonable prices and not to speculate on prices, and this was fixed in the private investment contract."
    Al-Saffar continued, in his speech to the official news agency, that "the start-up period for the five projects requires one month to open bids and another for the case, after which the implementation process begins."

Views 151
    Added 06/03/2023 - 4:32 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:45 am