Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A meeting of the Iraqi Central Bank regarding changes in the price of the dollar in the informal mar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A meeting of the Iraqi Central Bank regarding changes in the price of the dollar in the informal mar Empty A meeting of the Iraqi Central Bank regarding changes in the price of the dollar in the informal mar

Post by Rocky Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:30 am

[rtl]A meeting of the Iraqi Central Bank regarding changes in the price of the dollar in the informal markets[/rtl]

economy  ,  2023/06/21 11:25  , Number of readings: 174 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]Today, Tuesday, the Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Council discussed changes in the dollar's price in the unofficial markets.[/rtl]
    [rtl]A statement by the Central Bank of Iraq stated, "The bank's governor and head of the Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Council, Ali Mohsen Al-Alaq, chaired today the regular session of the Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Council."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The statement added, “The council hosted the Director General of the Legal Department and the Director General of the Real Estate Registration Department at the Ministry of Justice to discuss the mechanism for applying due diligence controls to combat money laundering and terrorist financing in the real estate registration departments."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He continued, "The Council reviewed the steps and preparations for the mutual evaluation of the Republic of Iraq, to ​​be conducted in the month of August."[/rtl]
    [rtl]And he indicated that "the council took a number of decisions in this regard with the aim of preserving Iraq's advanced position in the control measures that resulted in its exit from the gray area in the international classification for the year 2018."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out, "Discussing the developments taking place regarding changes in the exchange rate of the" dollar "currency in the informal markets and the measures taken by the Central Bank of Iraq in this regard."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:00 pm