Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chechen forces move to confront "Wagner"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chechen forces move to confront "Wagner" Empty Chechen forces move to confront "Wagner"

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Jun 2023, 9:10 am

[size=46]Chechen forces move to confront "Wagner"[/size]

Chechen forces move to confront "Wagner" Image

Chechen forces move to confront "Wagner" Print-icon
    [rtl]
    [/rtl]

the world

[size][size][rtl]
    - 06-24-2023 04:43 PM - Number of readings: 2163
    [/rtl][/size]
    [/size]

[size=30]
    Russian sources reported, on Saturday, that Chechen forces had moved to the Russian city of Rostov, which is controlled by the Wagner Military Group.

This comes after Kadyrov announced, earlier on Saturday, his country's readiness to help "thwart the rebellion" of the Russian military group, Wagner.

Kadyrov said his forces were "ready to help thwart the rebellion of Yevgeny Prigozhin, head of Russia's private military group Wagner, and to use harsh methods if necessary."

In a statement, he described Prigozhin's move as a "stab in the back". He appealed to the Russian soldiers not to give in to any "provocations".

The commander of Wagner's forces had said earlier that he and his 25,000 members were "ready to die" in order to "liberate the Russian people".

Earlier today, Saturday, Wagner forces took control of all military sites in Voronezh, "about 500 kilometers from Moscow," according to Russian sources.

Wagner commander Yevgeny Prigozhin said: "They are in the command center of the southern region and have taken control of the military facilities and the airport in Rostov."

The Russian Ministry of Defense demanded that Wagner fighters surrender themselves and not rebel against the army. 
    [/size]
    [size=30]https://www.dijlah.tv/index.php?page=article&id=330600[/size]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:29 am