Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ninth in the world.. How much is the market value of Iraq's wealth estimated?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ninth in the world.. How much is the market value of Iraq's wealth estimated? Empty Ninth in the world.. How much is the market value of Iraq's wealth estimated?

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Jul 2023, 12:09 pm

[size=52]Ninth in the world.. How much is the market value of Iraq's wealth estimated?[/size]
    • Today 16:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad..
    The financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, estimated, on Saturday, the market value of Iraq's resources and their sequence at the level of the countries of the world.
    Saleh said, in a statement to the official agency, which was seen by Al-Maaloumah, that "Iraq is one of the most important countries in the world, if not at the forefront of nations rich in natural resources or raw materials within the scope of the international classification of resources on the globe."
    He added, "Iraq is in the (ninth) sequence among the priority of countries in the world that possess natural diversity and economic quantities in the capacity of raw material reservoirs that can be manufactured and exported or national industrial use."
    Saleh continued: "As the circles estimate that the market value of those raw wealth in our country may exceed $15 trillion at the current value, compared to about $45 trillion for the United States of America, which is (the second) globally, and $75 trillion for the Russian Federation, which is (the first) globally." Ended/25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 11:03 pm