Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governor of Baghdad confirms the continuation of service work in more than 40 regions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Governor of Baghdad confirms the continuation of service work in more than 40 regions Empty Governor of Baghdad confirms the continuation of service work in more than 40 regions

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Jul 2023, 5:13 am

[size=46]Governor of Baghdad confirms the continuation of service work in more than 40 regions[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Sweeteners

[size][size][rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl][/size]
    [/size]

[size=30]

The Governor of Baghdad, Muhammad Jaber Al-Atta, confirmed, on Sunday, that the service effort team continues to work in more than 40 regions, while he indicated that there is a large plan to include all provinces with new projects.

Al-Atta said, in a statement to the official agency, that "the service effort team has works in more than 40 regions now, to establish infrastructure, restore health centers and schools, and prepare school trips."

He added, "The team worked on preparing 10,500 school trips in the first education of Rusafa, in addition to equipping the rest of the education of the capital, Baghdad, to fill the shortage in schools."

He pointed out, "There is a big plan for the service effort team, after the budget allocated 400 billion dinars for services, which will be distributed to all governorates of Iraq," stressing, "We will launch new and fast projects that serve citizens."
    [/size]
    [size=30][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 8:56 pm