Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economist bears speculators rising dollar exchange

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An economist bears speculators rising dollar exchange Empty An economist bears speculators rising dollar exchange

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Jul 2023, 5:45 am

[size=45][size=41]An economist bears speculators rising dollar exchange[/size]
     15 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    An economist blamed the “speculators” in the parallel market for the dollar, the high exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar.
    Bassem Jamil Antoine said in a press interview seen by “Takadam” that: “The problem of the high exchange rates of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar is not related to the government or its procedures, but rather to speculators.”
    He added, "There is an abundance of dollars in the local market, and it is present according to regular methods, and the solution to any economic problem cannot be solved by force, especially since the measures of the government and the central bank are very good."
    It is noteworthy that the local markets are witnessing a rise in the exchange rate of the dollar, as it sometimes reaches 1490 dinars per dollar, while the official price set by the state is 132 thousand dinars.
    And the reason for the rise in the dollar on local prices and sales, which caused a state of increasing stagnation with the lack of construction and the scarcity of investment projects that stopped years ago, in the hope that they will be initiated after the approval of the budget law that Parliament voted on on the 12th of last June.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 6:31 am