Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Calls for adopting the five-point strategy in resolving the water issue with Turkey

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Calls for adopting the five-point strategy in resolving the water issue with Turkey Empty Calls for adopting the five-point strategy in resolving the water issue with Turkey

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Jul 2023, 6:17 am

[size=52]Calls for adopting the five-point strategy in resolving the water issue with Turkey[/size]
    • Today 13:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/Baghdad..
     The former head of the Parliamentary Agriculture and Water Committee, Representative Furat Al-Tamimi, called, on Wednesday, for adopting the five-point strategy in resolving the water file with Turkey.
    Al-Tamimi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, that "years ago, an important working paper was prepared on the strategy for dealing with the water file with Turkey as the source of two of the most important rivers in Iraq, especially with the Reduction of the share of the two rivers in recent years at alarming rates that may turn into a disaster in every way. meaning of the word".
    He added, "The strategy included 5 important points, the most prominent of which is linking the water file to the economic paper, especially since the volume of exchange ranges from 13-18 billion dollars, which means that Baghdad is an important window for Ankara in marketing its products.”
    Al-Tamimi indicated that "the economy is the most important card in the hands of Baghdad in order to obtain fair shares of the waters of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers."
    He pointed out, "The recent indications of the volume of revenues necessitate a review of the relationship with Ankara and the adoption of the economic paper from now to avoid a looming catastrophe."
    And the establishment of dozens of giant dams in Turkey has reduced Iraq's shares of the waters of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers at large rates in recent years, amid concern about drought affecting large areas. End 25 F

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 12:03 pm