Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Finance" criticizes a decision that caused the dollar to rise, and does not rule out imposing sanct

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Finance" criticizes a decision that caused the dollar to rise, and does not rule out imposing sanct Empty "Finance" criticizes a decision that caused the dollar to rise, and does not rule out imposing sanct

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jul 2023, 11:42 am

"Finance" criticizes a decision that caused the dollar to rise, and does not rule out imposing sanctions on the Iraqi Central Bank

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-07-26 08:31
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Parliamentary Finance Committee criticized, on Wednesday, the recent decision of the Central Bank of Iraq to allow exchange companies to sell dollars to citizens wishing to travel, while it did not rule out that this would lead to new US sanctions on the country.

The deputy head of the committee, Ahmed Mazhar, told Shafaq News agency, "The Central Bank took a wrong decision when it allowed exchange companies to sell dollars directly to citizens wishing to travel outside Iraq."

Mazhar asked, "We do not know how the central bank administration made such a decision?", Noting that "this decision may clash with the policy of the US Treasury, and new sanctions may be issued that may affect the central bank if the situation continues as it is now."

He pointed out that "the sanctions issued by the US Treasury reflected negatively on the market, and the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar will continue to rise further."

Yesterday, Monday, the Central Bank of Iraq decided, according to Shafaq News Agency, to "facilitate cash sales in US dollars for travelers. It was decided to allow exchange companies of categories (A and B) wishing to open accounts with this bank in both dinars and dollars for the purpose of participating in the window of buying and selling foreign currency."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 9:19 pm